Friday, 29 April 2016

Reflection of relationships

And we meet again. I know I did a terrible job with my previous post but I think I have found a way that will help me get over that and remain in contact with you.

I just had an epiphany, firstly let me put this out there I believe in God and my Saviour Jesus Christ, yes this is a God/Christianity related post that is what my epiphany is all about. Everything I do I put God in it or relate it to Him.

Also it is about relationships, I want to keep this as short as possible. People spend a lot of their time forming relationships romantic or not, and when these relationships go out of hand they loose their minds, they feel lost,empty name the words. I feel angry and mostly deceived because I think I invest more than I should and I put my best efforts forward.

I just heard a not so nice story and it got me thinking how does God feel when all He does all day every day is invest in us, invest in having a fulfilling relationship with us. It must suck for him and hurt very much especially when we break up with him or cheat on him or lie to him, but yet He still gives us his warm embrace, grace and mercy.

That is all, I was just wondering how does God feel when we don't uphold our end of  the relationship, because we sure do feel all sorts of things when that happens to us.

I want to hear what you think about this and feel free to add on to it...

No comments:

Post a Comment